Care instructions for Bouquet Arrangements (Fresh)
Just received a bouquet of flowers and not sure what to do with them? We've got some simple floral care tips to help the flowers last a little longer.
Steps to caring for your flowers:
1. Gently remove the flowers from their packaging
2. Fill a vase 2/3 full with room-temperature water
3. Empty the entire packet of flower food provided (if applicable) and stir to mix
4. Trim 1 to 2 inches off the stems diagonally using scissors or a sharp knife
5. Place the flowers into the vase and arrange them as you like!
6. Recut the stems and change the water every 2 days
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact us via our website, email, Instagram (@anahanaflower) or via Whatsapp at +65 98569650!